2009年5月4日 星期一


My father was a oneself-education person who believed that example is better thanprecept. In my childhood, he taught me that we must assume full responsibilityfor the family and have the contribution to the society. His background was unusually poor, and therefore needed to go to fish with my grandfather in order to manager the family’s cost regularly. He had never accepted the normal education, but still had been studying with a part-time job. When he graduated from the junior high school, he told my grandfather that he wanted to go to Taipei to learn the technology, and then he had done. While he was working withstudying, our own factory was built the foundation gradually. Then my father took my grandfather and grandmother with her siblings to Taipei for living and working together. Until now I finally realize this sentence’s meaning. In my
growing time, my father also frequently encouraged and guided me. Let me got many helps and happy memories. Unfortunately he died of liver cancer in 1993.But I consider that my father's life experience is able to educate the next generation.

沒有留言:

張貼留言