2010年5月19日 星期三

Sometimes when promoting, I feel like a little fish in a big big sea. It's difficult to be seen, difficult to move forward to a new audience when you've saturated your market. But, we must all keep swimming. I knew when I started making my work that it could very well take over, and that was ok. However, though it's keeping me busy, I am still inspired to keep it fresh. My sister Claire has challenged a group of us to unveil something new on May 26. And I have decided that I will have several somethings! No real hints now... but they are all in the same realm of items . I'm looking forward to coming up with new, and looking forward to planning the unveil. Please check in www.claire-mackup.com throughout the day on May 26, or let me know on facebook what you think! I will be posting there as well!The purpose of this post? To make me accountable. Now you know, and I have no choice but to follow through! I hope you all have an amazing day...

沒有留言:

張貼留言