2009年12月30日 星期三

On my classmate's recommendation about the introduction of travel, I really would like to go to Thailand. There are many resorts of Thailand, which are managed by foreigner’s especially western people. I guess this is because Thailand is their favorite resort with beautiful beaches, strong eastern impresses, and lower prices of commodities; meanwhile, restaurants mainly serve western-style, Chinese-style and traditional Thailand food. While having a meal, you can also enjoy the river scenery. Many garden restaurants here have a lot of atmosphere. Besides, Aromatic Spa Treatment, Body Massage and Herbal Steam make me relaxed. In addition, you can also join forest activities, such as bamboo rafting, riding elephants, jungle running, rafting. Those are local popular activities and basically, Thailand is a paradise for travelers that’s, why I want to go there.

沒有留言:

張貼留言