2009年12月22日 星期二

Hi,everyone:
To make some decisions in my mind in this new year
First of all, I myself English can be ability promotion. At least, I can read two kinds English magazine or book in the week. Then, Finding out with foreigner to talk with each other chance and modify speech ability. It is a systematic attempt to strengthen our competitive skill.

Second, I want my family very happy life. I can to get position advancement for make much money. I with my family plan to go to travel twice a month. It is a mood of optimism pervaded in family life.

Third, I want to quit some bad habits. I will decrease smoking; I will try to decrease smoking five cigarettes every day. Then, I will improve overeat and over drink the habits. The diet can be balanced and keep standard weight. I will do my best to reach it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言