2009年8月12日 星期三


This picture is preschool graduation ceremoney from my daughter that is small class promotion the middle class.In the there is very noisy because it have many show programs.All children are baby from parents heart.Is here you can to be clear about make out. This is the power of parental love~Y.Of course, I believe that you do ,too.The first,Preschool leader start talking~Today extremely is honored may with fellow guardians, the welcome guest celebrate we lovable lively big class child to graduate together, in today graduation, all children has prepared ornamental hairpin h splendidly, the lovable performance, lets the heart which we uses most to anticipate wait for the children to unfold they most splendid achievement performance. Now, invites fellow welcome guests ~ patience the waiting.. Receives, we first.. (** class child's performance or** person deliver a speech) by the warm applause welcome.This talking to speak english ~I feel very amazing so ...smooth. I guess her is English class guaduate to look like my classmate .I remember Amber is preschool leader.Finally,Look at my daughter start beautiful dance ,it is for a long time to practice. Everybody warm applause it can win warm applause.You really very good and diligent.

沒有留言:

張貼留言