2009年8月17日 星期一


Do you remember that my classmate Jerry?Jerry is my good friend both of some chat work thing . It work fixed airplane.I often listen to work thing by and by know about airplane thing.

I'll start try to know more it reguested. I know that is very specialization. Because of this course let me think know more and more many airplane things.But to talk shop. On second thoughts I changed my mind. Finally,I find new customer from airplane manufacturer.
We are processing factory the fourth step.The first step is Goodrich .Goodrich Corporation is a global supplier of systems and services to aircraft and engine manufacturers, airlines and defense forces around the world. From aerostructures and actuation systems to landing gear, engine control systems, sensors and safety systems, Goodrich products are on almost every aircraft.The second is Penny.A divsion of Curtiss-Wright Corporation,Curtiss-Wright Controls has a long and pround history of supplying flight control and utility actuation components and subsystems used on military and commercial aircraft platforms.The thirth step is SHB.Shakespeare Engineering has developed an international reputation for innovative engineering and quality workmanship supported by professional service and competitive pricing.
I only speak, it is high profit and high difficulty for airplane parts.

沒有留言:

張貼留言