2009年8月11日 星期二


My summer vacation is very happy,but it already to blow over half. Most time is work,but my work is interested a part,too.The picture is play swimming with my family in Yilan.In summer is very hot.I like going to the beach ,but it's always croweded on summer weekends.I like to go abroad ,because it's not croweded. I like going to the beach most cause from I really like to see the beach especially if it's really clean.The ocean gives you that feeling of being free.Interested in going to the beach today? That sound is very happy a thing.Of course, the sun's really strong. You can..where's the umbrella rental? or Where's the suntan lotion? Why? Look at the picture , this is best evidence. I mean, I like swimming but I don't like to get a lot of sun. The truth is that body is very pain~o.

沒有留言:

張貼留言