2009年8月13日 星期四


I really like my small daughter for it have many special action in face and body language.I mean, She is so funny and pretty.I often look it every action and behavior in side.She can speak the outer space and sing a song.She can show many action.For example, She became a penguin, kangaroo and open mouth hippo...and so on. She is not tall but she is cute. she looks like a japaness doll.She sometimes cried for help ...My major interest is to play with my small daughter.She is merry maker in the home.Watching her grow up healthily.I will learn new things and plays with her.My daughter is going to be two years old.I know many people who don't like born children.This decided for children of coure, because it has high burden.If you change your mind that is very easy and happy.Turst me,you can make it.Fanilly, I want to say something about Typhoon Morakot.I watching TV news,I don't know so serious Typhoon Morakot.I wish these people to be cursed with it can get best love and help.

沒有留言:

張貼留言