2009年11月30日 星期一

Gaber : May I speak to Mr. Huang , please.
This is Gaber of ABC company.
Roy : This is Mr.Huang speaking.
Gaber : I would like to have an appointment with you.
Roy : I will visit your factory at 10:00 PM tomorrow.
Gaber : I look forward to seeing you tomorrow.
Roy : see you
Gaber : see you
Roy : Hi , is Gaber in the office.
Vicky : Do you have an appointment with him?
Roy : Yes , I have a ten o’clock appointment.
Vicky : I will tell Gaber that you are here. Please wait here in the reception room.
Roy : Alright , thank you.
Vicky : Would you like a cup of tea or coffee ?
Roy : A cup of tea , thank you.
Gaber : May I introduce the customer from IEM company ,
Mr Huang And Mr Huang this is our manager Mr. Kuo
Jerry : How do you do , Mr Huang
Roy : How do you do , Mr Kuo Glad to meet you , too.
Jerry : Gaber has told me a lot about you .I have often heard of you in business and I have been looking forward to meeting you.
Gaber : Please have a seat. Make yourself at home.
Roy : Thank you I am so glad to be here.
Jerry : Here is my name card and may I have Yours?
Roy : Yes , this is mine.
Jerry : Would you be interesting in going to see our new products
in Taipei trade exhibition next Friday?
Roy : That would be very nice.
Ken : Welcome to our booth.
Gaber : Mr Huang this is our salesman , Ken
Ken : How do you do , Mr Huang
Roy : How do you do , Ken
Ken : Our PDA is the best in the market with its light weight and low price. Compared with competing products , it is smaller and lighter.
There has been a big rush for our products lately.
Here is the catalog you asked for.
Roy : Thank you.

沒有留言:

張貼留言