2009年9月10日 星期四




There is no exact definition of the word happiness. Happy people are happy for all sorts of reasons. The key is not wealth or physical well-being, since we find beggars, invalids and so-called failures that are extremely happy.I was living in rural village in the childhood.I liked to catch the insects ,climb the tree or go fishing in this area.Sometimes I went swimming in the river but I didn't let my parents know about it. However, I didn't study hard but I still got good grades in the elementary school. My parents were also pround of my school grades.I had a playmate ,whose name calls "Fatty", also was my classmate.His grade was not very good ,but he got so many funny ideas. We caught the frogs in farm and put frogs into girls' schoolbags to frighten them.I feel happy all the time whenever I think of my sweetest childhood.Being unhappy is like an infectious disease; it causes people to shrink away from the sufferer. He soon finds himself alone, miserable and embittered. There is, however, a cure so simple as to seem, at first glance, ridiculous: If you don't feel happy, pretend to be.So,I like simple in my childhood life.
I will let me my children to realize this reason.

沒有留言:

張貼留言