2009年9月6日 星期日


Do you like ride bicycle free time ? Nowaday, many people that reduced energy the fashion. According to, I know have 1 million~2 millions people ride bicycle in Tawan.Of course, In Taiwan have more and more prople likes this sport.I usually wander around on bicycle in the park. Sometimes I can go to outside the scenic route, along the coast ride bicycle in the weekend. Otherwise , it is very popular for ride bicycle recently.Relativity ,also has a specially place for ride bicycle.Every time have to would a lot of people come at holiday.Last weekend, I went to Green Tunnel in Taoyuan .This weekend, I took with my family to Green Tunnel. Riding the bycicle on the track, we leisurely enjoyed the scenery. This is a picture we took while we were on the bycicle track. If anyone has the opportunity, it's a good place to go.Where is beautiful environment scenic the place. You can enjoy summer sunlight and nature or promote your emotion by bike with family. This feeling is very special is priceless treasure. I hope to see you and your family soon, too.

沒有留言:

張貼留言