2009年10月27日 星期二

I wish to improve my English. But I do not give enough effort to studying . These days I am busy with my job and homework. I feel to study English or to do anything by yourself hard and heart. In the here , I can write a story or some expression to share give my reader. I really very thank my teacher and student are to help me for my study English .Although learning a foreign language can be hard. Finding chances to practice the new language isn't easy. There are too many new words to learn, and grammar is hard.But I see to do it can have chance finish.Some people don't like to share embarrassing moments. But I don't care.Becurse I like to make people laugh from my identity.I often make mistakes, and that is OK. Making mistakes can help me learn. Finally, I think tell Ken ,Roy,Jerry...let me together encourage for during to learn.

沒有留言:

張貼留言